Well, it was a pretty miserable day yesterday. First day back at work after a weeks holiday, cold, wet and didn't really want to be there. So it was pretty difficult finding something beautiful that inspired me. I don't know about you but when I feel like that I just want to snuggle up under the duvet and keep warm. The one thing that makes my bed beautiful is the silk pillowcase. My hairdresser reccommended it to stop the back of my hair splitting (from bed head). He says that cotton leaches moisture from hair and skin and causes friction, but silk doesn't do that. It is so beautiful to sleep on. I just like to rest my face on it. Alex, the hairdresser is amazed by the improvement in my hair ( even though he suggested it!). Anyway thats my thought for today. Everyone should go out and buy one - see ebay but buy a good quality one. They do need washing on a silk wash with Woolite or Ecover but it's worth the extra hassle.
Stay beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment