Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Matching shoes and buttons.

Here is the next creation from the wonderful Colette pattern. I love the shape of this skirt and now I've made it twice I'm getting the fit spot on. As you can see (when I learn how to attach a photo), I put nice bright cheery buttons on. Today I decide to match my shoes to the buttons, so it had to be the pink ones. What do you think of the overall look? I got some funny looks from some of my students, but I was happy with it.

Hmm, haven't worked out the photo thing. Obviously need to know what picasa is!

Also loved Tilly and the buttons post this morning. If you haven't read her blog have a look at her luminous pyjama trousers. Fabulous! I tried to get some of the fabric but it was sold out! The selling power of the woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment